Wei Wang has joined the firm as a Student at Law.
Prior to completing her Master of Law at the University of Toronto, Wei spent many years as in-house counsel for a leading global wind power solution supplier in China. Wei began her legal career at a large firm in Beijing where she practiced corporate commercial law.
While at law school, Wei was awarded academic scholarships every year and was an active member of the student union. She also participated in its student legal clinic, offering consultation and supports for the community. During breaks, she worked as summer student at local civil courts.
Wei is currently focused on developing her employment law skills and knowledge.
Wei will not rest unless she finds an answer to a legal issue!
- Member of Ontario Bar Association
- LPP Candidate, Law Society of Ontario
- Global Professional Master of Laws, Faculty of Law, University of Toronto
- Master of Laws, Faculty of Law, Xiamen University, China
- Bachelor of Laws, Faculty of Law, Xiamen University, China